Thursday, January 24, 2019

Conversations........

Danielle...........I want to go to Nannies house
Laura..............We can't go see Nanny today
Danielle...........Why not
Laura..............Because we are busy
Danielle...........I'm not busy
Alex...............Which Nanny
Danielle...........The one what talks funny
Alex...............Why does she talk funny
Danielle..........Because she came from England
Alex...............Whats England
Danielle...........A country across the sea
Alex...............Did she swim
Danielle...........Of course not, she can't swim
Alex...............How did she get here then
Danielle...........She flew
Alex...............Wow did it hurt her arms
Laura..............She flew on an airplane.We came when I was a little girl
Danielle...........How come
Laura..............Because she married Granddad
Danielle...........How come
Alex.......... Shut up Danielle
Danielle...........No Alex I want to know why Granddad came here
Laura..............Because he grew up here and brought his family here
Danielle...........Why don't we live in England
Laura..............(Good question) I had to come here so I could meet your Daddy and have you.
Alex...............Can we see England some day
Danielle...........yeh can we
Laura..............someday
Danielle...........When
Laura..............I'm not sure but someday
Danielle...........but when
Alex...............lets ask Nanny to take us
Danielle...........which Nanny
Alex...............the one that talks funny
Gabby..............how come she talks funny
Laura..............Shut up and leave me alone, and ya wonder why I don't talk to my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment